With locations in Beaverton and SE PDX, we search for the finest craft beers on draft for your enjoyment.
Friday October 13th - Black Friday!!!
This event will be held simultaneously at both of our locations. We will be tapping several hard to find barrel aged dark beers and featuring them in glass pours and flights. Come experience some amazing rich beers and give in to your Dark Side!
We are committed to finding only the most delicious beers from and around the Pacific Northwest. The founders of the Iron Tap Station are born and raised from here and truly believe that we have the tastiest and most unique selection of beers anywhere!
Head on over to our Facebook page for our taplist, the latest updates, and specials.
And finally, remember... DRINK BEER!!!
Beaverton (503) 992.6006
8840 SW Hall Blvd
Portland, OR 97223
SE Portland (503) 719.6397
4774 SW Mailwaukie Ave
Portland, OR 97202
Mon 3pm - 10pm
Tues 3pm - 10pm
Wed 3pm - 10pm
Thur 3pm - 10pm
Fri 12pm - 10pm
Sat 12pm - 10pm
Sun 2pm - 9pm
Brooklyn Yard - 09/18/17
- Grizzly Cider - Hop Claw Cider
- Bauman's - Clyde's Dry Cider
- Wildcraft - Hard Cider
- Ecliptic - Ultraviolet Blackberry Sour
- Ecliptic - Rye Barrel Aged Ultraviolet Sour
- Flat Tail - El Guapo Cucumber Ale
- Founders - PC Pilsner
- Occidental - Hefeweizen
- Sasquatch - Galvanizer Pale
- Fort George - Suicide Squeeze IPA
- Everybody's - Cow Punk IPA
- HUB - Gear Up IPA
- pFriem - Blonde IPA
- Deschutes - Fresh Squeezed IPA
- Two Beers - Fresh Hop IPA
- Hop Valley - Alpha Centauri IIPA
- Natian - Knockback Amber Lager
- Double Mountain - Killer Red FreshHop IRA
- Laurelwood - Tree Hugger Porter
- Everybody's - Cash Oatmeal Stout
- Ablis - Cran Blood-Orange CBD (non-alcoholic)
- Crater Lake - Root Beer (non-alcoholic)
- Boulder - Shake Chocolate Porter NITRO
- Migration - Coco Vanilla Coffee Milk Stout NITRO