With locations in Beaverton and SE PDX, we search for the finest craft beers on draft for your enjoyment.
Friday October 13th - Black Friday!!! This event will be held simultaneously at both of our locations. We will be tapping several hard to find barrel aged dark beers and featuring them in glass pours and flights. Come experience some amazing rich beers and give in to your Dark Side!
We are committed to finding only the most delicious beers from and around the Pacific Northwest. The founders of the Iron Tap Station are born and raised from here and truly believe that we have the tastiest and most unique selection of beers anywhere!
Head on over to our Facebook page for our taplist, the latest updates, and specials.
And finally, remember... DRINK BEER!!!
8840 SW Hall Blvd
Portland, OR 97223
Mon - Thurs: 3pm - 10pm
Fri - Sat: 12pm - 10pm
Sun: 2pm - 9pm
4774 SW Milwaukie Ave
Portland, OR 97202
Mon - Sat: 3pm - 10pm
Sun: 2pm - 9pm
Brooklyn Yard - 10/20/17
- Grizzly Cider - Hop Claw Cider
- 1859 Cider - Cherrian's Pick
- Wildcraft - Hard Cider
- Ecliptic - Carina BRL Aged Brett Sour
- Almanac - Sangriaveza Sour
- Fort George - Spruce Buds Ale
- Claim 52 - Kolsch
- North Jetty - Another F'ing Rasperry Wheat
- Oproer - 24/7 ISA
- Ecliptic - Altair FH Pale
- Ninkasi - Green Haze FH Pale
- Ecliptic - Protostar IPA
- Claim 52 - Asking For A Friend IPA
- Deschutes - Fresh Squeezed IPA
- Claim 52 - Westside IPA
- Oregon City - Great Glass Elevator IIIPA
- Ancestry - Irish Red
- HUB - Abominable Winter Ale
- Ecliptic - Capella Porter
- Deschutes - Abyss 2015
- Ablis - Grapefruit Water CBD (non-alcoholic)
- Crater Lake - Root Beer (non-alcoholic)
- Boulder - Shake Chocolate Porter NITRO
- Migration - Coco Vanilla Coffee Milk Stout NITRO